ISAE DNM Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improvement Council

Go down

Improvement Council Empty Improvement Council

Post  Sergiog Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:06 am

I "repeat" this topic because in the last one we finished talking about the Applied Aerodynamics lectures only. The 27th of November I will have the first "delegates" meeting of ISAE, called the Improvement Council. It tries to get some information from all the parts involved in the aeronautical frame (researchers, students, teachers, industries) in order to improve and update the contents of each degree. Not all the masters are represented, but we are lucky because from the Master we will have also one of our seniors there. Is something very general, and in the description of the meeting it doesn't seem to be opened to general stuffs of the each master. Anyway, if you have something to say about the master, this is the place.
Sergiog
Sergiog

Back to top Go down

Improvement Council Empty THE COUNCIL IS OVER

Post  Sergiog Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:41 pm

The meeting took place this afternoon and we discussed about the situation of each master. Mainly we spoke about the importance of suppriming the French lessons in DNM and the profile of the recruted students. Now we all have mainly a mechanical background, but in fact next year ISAE is trying to include a new itinerary coexisting with the actual DNM AMA but adressed to electric engineers and very focused on the aerospace industry.

These were more or less the main topics concerning our master, the rest of the meeting was really heavy and boring so i won't write about it.

Thanks,

Sergio
Sergiog
Sergiog

Back to top Go down

Improvement Council Empty Correction

Post  Sergiog Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:13 pm

Sorry for my bad English writing:

Suppriming the French lessons == All the master lessons will be taught only in English

William Shakespeare
Sergiog
Sergiog

Back to top Go down

Improvement Council Empty Re: Improvement Council

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum